Friday 21 June 2013

Brand new foundations and blushers from Rimmel!

Hello readers!
Sorry this post is a little late but I have an exclusive for you! As you know I went to Rimmel London presentation, were I not only got shown a brand new product that isn't even out yet, I also got given some in my goody bag to take home! What is this product I hear you ask, well these product are firstly a Stay Matte foundation, and also a Stay Blushed liquid blusher! And this is what they look like in the packaging:
And this is what the product looks like on the skin:
Personally I love them both, and I will explain why separately...
Firstly the foundation, I have oily/combination skin, so finding a foundation that has good coverage, but most importantly won't make my face look shiny and can control my shine is really important to me when finding a good foundation, and this product does exactly what it says on the packaging! "Feather-light, liquid mousse blends flawlessly for natural-looking, all day shine control. Silky smooth formula leaves a perfectly matte, baby-soft finish. Lightweight texture won't feel heavy or greasy." Although to be honest when first being told about the product I thought it was going to be similar to Maybellines dream matte mousse, remembering this from my youth as being highly thick that cakes your skin. However this foundation is completely different, as it doesn't sit heavy on the skin, and does indeed last all day, not to mention that it smells lush! 
Secondly, the other new product I received was the Stay Blushed, mine in the  colour 004, sun kissed cherry. To be honest I am more of a bronzer type of girl, and I can never find a blusher that complements my skin tone. However, after trying this product out, I feel as though it leaves a natural glow, and I can put on a small amount for a subtle rosy cheek, or I can layer the product for a more dramatic and bolder look. Also it's light weight and liquid, this blush blends seamlessly and instantly into the skin, applying with my fingertips for a natural flush of colour, unlike some powder blushes which can really make you look rosy in the cheeks. Also another bonus with this product is that because it is liquid, the product doesn't budge and therefor lasts all day! This product also smells really nice.
However, these products have not come out onto shop shelfs yet, with the products being available in late August in Superdrugs, and then early September in Boots, so hopefully not too much longer!
Thank you for waiting for this post, many more will be coming today as I have a very long drive ahead, so blogging can keep me occupied for a long time on a long journey! 



3 comments:

  1. I love the blusher - such a gorgeous shade! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! best thing about is is that it doesn't budge all day! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete